• Ability to appraise and verify accuracy of accounting and auditing
records and reports, and ensure application of accepted accounting and
• Ability to work in teams as well as independently and to communicate
effectively, both verbally and in writing.
• Considerable knowledge of the International Standards for the
Professional Practice of Internal Auditing and the Code of Ethics
developed by The Institute of Internal Auditors
• Ability to travel when needed and sometimes for several weeks at a
• CIA certification or equivalent would be an advantage
• Fluent in English written/spoken
• Plan and supervise financial and operational audits, and evaluate
systems of internal control
• Review the suitability, accuracy and reliability of financial information
• Ability to prepare risk assessments and yearly audit planning
• Develop and update risk-based audit programs.
• Assess internal controls and effectiveness of the policies and
procedures to minimize risks
• Discuss the deficiencies with appropriate management and receive
• Identify factors causing deficient conditions and recommend courses of
action to improve the conditions, including special surveys and audits.
• Prepare accurate and concise audit reports.
• Supervise and conduct special assignments including projects and
• Supervise and manage the work of Senior Internal Auditor under
complex conditions and tight deadlines. Can perform under pressure.
• Conduct an audit quality review for other IA in the Group of companies
• Assists the Group CIA in training and evaluating Subsidiary IA staff and