- Contributes in the innovative elaboration of the overall marketing strategy and roadmap
- Proposes and conceives, plans and launches new core products and services
- Owns and drives products and services projects, from Ideation to launch while coordinating with stakeholders (Commercial, Technical, etc.), and ensuring to ensure a unique strategy and vision for our services, hence their commercial success
- Carries out research and develops market intelligence and insights to ensure the success of the new product
- Performs necessary customer segmentation to derive insights on customer needs and behaviour, and estimates financial impact of potential product enhancements or new product conception
- Compares results against objectives and takes appropriate measures where needed
- Stays tuned with existing customer base data, behaviour and overall business trends to develop a pro-active development strategy, and with external environment and industry trends, to uncover new opportunities.
- Studies and supervises the analysis of new offering for both consumer and corporate markets, including pricing, business rules and customer experience
- Brings the new proposed products and services to approval and supervises the ‘production’ of products and services, including the marketing description and the transversal coordination with all departments involved in the implementation, so to bring the P&S to the market in the shortest timeframe possible
- Monitors the performance of the P&S after launch, during a short period of time in order to bring corrective measures as appropriate
- Be a role model to his/her team through leading, empowering and providing coaching and guidance so to develop the team’s potential and individual capabilities
- Abides by all RTSMS requirements in line with ISO 39001 - 2012 and enforces respective culture among all team members while promoting continuously a compliant image at corporate level and in the community at large
Copyright © Management Plus 2016 - All rights reserved. Website by ebizproduction.