Preferably Civil Engineer or Architect. Master in Engineering Management is a plus.
Years of experience
English and French is optional
- Imaginative and creative thinking skills
- Ability to analyse and critically assess problems
- Ability to see the big picture as well as giving attention to the smallest detail
- Practical and technical understanding of building materials and elements, structures, construction and services
- Coordination and interpersonal skills to manage a complex project team of consultants
- Negotiation skills to resolve complex building issues
- Lateral thinking skills to solve complex problems
Tasks and duties
- Taking responsibility for managing projects from concept design stage through to completion.
- Lead elements of large / complex projects or small projects independently, or with the assistance of a team.
- Should be able to create and understand drawings and resolve complex technical and design issues.
- Maintain the project documentation, drawings and specifications.
- Conduct on-site inspections and document site reviews.
- Interface with statutory authorities during the design and construction phases of the project.
- Reviews drawings, specifications, cost estimates and construction material recommendations submitted by outside
architects and contractors to ensure adherence to contract and notifies Architect of discrepancies